Please see attached very important revised Invitation, incorporating online entries.
This is how it works:
1. Clubs do not have to compile any information, it all goes to WPMSA
2. Club’s do not collect money and pay it across, registration fees go to WPMSA
3. Everyone who enters will get a confirmation email of their entry AND an invoice telling them how much to pay
4. From the collated Google entry form entries are imported onto Team Manager
5. A week before entries close WPMSA will send to the clubs/regions a list of athletes and their entries, to be checked by the clubs
6. From the list of club entrants, club relay teams may be compiled and registered the traditional way
7. The clubs are to ensure that all their swimmers are paid up members of SAMS, their club and their affiliates
8. Should Swimmers wish to edit their original entry they may do so. If they add an entry, they pay the difference using the original invoice number as the bank payment reference. No refund is offered for events cancelled.
Please use the following links for registration:
1. Registration for 37th SAMS Swimming Championship: https://forms.gle/V1snBsDDVqCwgJiw7
2. Online Kit order form: https://forms.gle/bwK9WFVa6AmDoFwTA
Event Sponsorship Form:
Any queries please email the LOC: