TIMELINE and BUILD-UP
FOR INDIVIDUAL SWIMMERS
- All master swimmers re-registering must to be registered before 30th November 2019.
- All “first time/new” master swimmers must be registered before returning your “entry pack” to your club secretary 18th January 2020.
- The “entry pack” will consist of – registration form – pool side events programme – open water entry form.
- Your “entry pack” must be completed and sent with fees to your club secretary before 18th January 2020. NB: All fees are paid to your club.
- For international NON-RSA swimmers ONLY complete your “entry pack” and email it together with proof of payment to email@example.com Payment to be made to – First National Bank – Account number 62787001470 – Branch code 250655. Entry pack must reach us before 18th January 2020.
FOR CLUB SECRETARIES
- Upon receiving all “entry packs” and fees, please check that all is in order and the correct fee is paid.
- Scrutinize the entry times to ensure they are realistic – especially the 800m.
- Ensure that your club president signs all the relevant forms.
- Transfer from the hard copies, all the pool side and open water entries onto “team manager” (should your club not have the “team manager” application your regional aquatic association will be able to help.
- Complete the Club Pay Summary sheet and email with the pool and open water entries from Team Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The total amount of all entries payment to be made to – First National Bank – Account number 62787001470 – Branch code 250655. Closing date for entries from clubs Monday 27th January 2020.
- We will also require the original hard copies. PostNet to PostNet service will be used. Send all your club swimmers entry pack to: Brentwood Park PostNet. Receiver: Danny 0722598491.
FOR THE CLUB SECRETARY ON THE RELAYS
- Read the relay instructions page carefully and make up your club relay teams.
- Complete the relay entries on the relay entry form and email to email@example.com
- Transfer relay teams onto team manager and send electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send payment (R60 per team) to – First National Bank – Account number 62787001470 – Branch code 250655. Reference: (club name) relay.
- Closing date for the relay team entries is Monday 3rd February 2020.
- Relay changes will be done on the relay change form at the pool.