- This event has passed.
TSHWANE LC CHAMPIONSHIPS
March 27 @ 8:00 am - March 28 @ 5:00 pm
TSHWANE MASTERS SWIMMING
LONG COURSE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2021
Venue – Hillcrest Swimming Pool, Pretoria
Date – Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th March 2021
Start – 09h00
- Entry fee is R100 for both days
- Maximum of 8 events per swimmer
- Pre-entries close on Thursday the 25th March 2021 at 18h00
- Tshwane Masters Swimming
- Nedbank Eastgate, Branch No 192405
- Account No 192 423 9779
- Reference – Surname-TshChamps
NB! You must attach the POP to the electronic form you are required to complete when entering!
COVID protocols will be in place.
Your UNIQUE COVID registration number will be required when you complete the electronic form!
Unique indemnity number from SSA
This number is a once off exercise for any swim in SA
- If you have a number use it
If you don’t have a number
- You should be registered with your club.
- Then, complete the SSA form via this link – Click here to start the request for a SSA Unique Number
- Fill in your email address and this Venue code – GPTS108
- You will then receive an email with a link for you to fill in the compliance form
- You MUST choose option 3, as a swimmer registered with your club
- After submitting the form you will have you unique number mailed to you – this is the number we need on your entry form
- If you this is the first time you are applying for a unique number:
- Please print the confirmation email that you receive from SSA and present it as confirmation that you comply with the DISASTER MANAGEMENT ACT, 2002 (ACT 57 OF 2002).
- It may take 24 hours for the mail to arrive.
You are now ready to fill in the electronic entry form – Click here to Enter