- This event has passed.
KZN MASTERS SWIMMING Short Course Gala
November 7 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
NB! Level 1 Covid Protocols will be in place
- We will run our gala according to the Standard Operating Procedures laid down by the Covid Compliance Officers of Swimming South Africa, KZNA and the venue.
- Our Standard Operating Plan for the gala will be submitted for it to be KZNA approved and to receive a SSA Competition Declaration Certificate.
- Only swimmers registered with SSA and SAMS will be allowed to swim. We have to send the list of competitors to KZNA.
- Only Pre-entries will be accepted – these need to be submitted by the 30th October
- Please insert your SSA Covid Clearance/permit number on your entry form. If you don’t have a Covid Clearance/permit number leave this space blank. The SSA Covid Compliance officer will give you a number.
- Rules will be sent out to all swimmers who enter. It is very important that the rules are adhered to, if we wish to hold further galas.
- No spectators will be allowed. We do however need a few spouses/family/friends to volunteer to help with Covid Compliance Tasks and as Time keepers. We will apply for an “admin staff” Covid Clearance/permit for them, to allow them entry to the venue.
- Officials & Swimmers will total maximum 50 persons inside the pool facility at any one time in designated marked areas.
- As we are only allowed to swim 6 swimmers per heat for each event, swimmers will be restricted to enter a maximum of 6 events.